This first is Abomination Accessories, the table kinda requires you to have a sort of form for the abomination already established. Such as a human, a goblin, or some sort of animal. You get the gist.
The second is Tools For Troglodytes, it is basically what you would probably find goblins using or some other more barbaric peoples. They can be really fun weapons for your players, too.
The third is Ridiculous Rules For Governments, this probably just requires you to have some sort of overbearing government in your game. Or you could apply them at your table, your choice.
|Now you can make things like this! (TentaclesandTeeth)|
- I want it on an island, they're perfect for mini-campaigns because of being so isolated from other places (not to sound too railroad-ey here, not the intention, I just want more exploration and focus on the island rather than its surrounds, islands are great for this isolated content.)
- I want it to be fucking weird, based on folklore and such (definitely inspired by Aaron Mahnke's Lore podcast, check it out, it's quality content.)
- I want it to have about 10 to 12 points of interest, this is definitely going to be treated more like a pointcrawl than anything.
- I want it to have about two or three few page dungeons around the location (sort of like Stained In Blood And Honey), and possibly space for a megadungeon if the GM decides to insert something like that.
- Maybe a hand-drawn map? Although it's unlikely since I'm not exactly what you call an artist. If I don't have it by the time of release, it's definitely going to happen after release. Otherwise, I'll never be satisfied with myself.
Anyway, that's just what to hopefully expect out of my odd creation, wish me luck, I'm really hopeful as to how this turns out. That's what you can expect from what's coming, it should be out by about next Sunday to Monday. If you guys have any suggestions or tips, blast away, I'll need it.